- In confirming my registration (participant) as a community fundraiser for the Property Industry Foundation I am aware that during my participation there may be certain risks or dangers which occur due to the activities I organise.
- I understand that the Property Industry Foundation will provide authority to proceed with my fundraising event or activity only when they are satisfied that it meets the Community Fundraising Guidelines and does not pose unacceptable risk to people or the Property Industry Foundation brand.
- I understand that I may collect donations through the online fundraising page provided through this sign up process.
- Certain risks or dangers may occur which may include, amongst others: physical exertion to which I may not be accustom, bodily or psychological injury, changing weather conditions and environmental dangers and the possibility of accident or illness requiring the assistance of medical and rescue services which may not be readily available.
- I agree to waive any and all claims that I may have now or may have in the future against the Property Industry Foundation (organiser) and release the organiser from any and all liability for any loss, damage or expense associated with injury, including death, that I may suffer or sustain as a result of participation, or activities I organise; due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract or breach of any statutory or other duty, on the part of the organiser including the failure on the part of the organiser to instruct, warn, safeguard the participant from any and all risks associated with the activities.
- My participation and the activities I run is solely at my discretion and I have undertaken my participation freely, voluntarily and absolutely at my own risk and with a full appreciation of the nature and extent of all risks involved in the activities I may organise.
- I agree to ensure that any fundraising I undertake for the campaign will follow the Property Industry Foundation’s Community Fundraising Guidelines and will comply with any relevant Federal, State or local legislation.
- I confirm that I am over the age of eighteen (18) years or I have my parent or official guardian’s permission to participate.
- I also give permission for the free use by the Property Industry Foundation of my name, image and voice in any broadcast, or any other account on social media, the website or any media, of Property Industry Foundation.
So you want to fundraise for homeless youth?
There are lots of ways you can make a difference, and this is the place to start!
Walk for Good
Get out with your family, pets or challenge your workmates to map out a home for homeless youth by walking for good.
Host of a Hard Hat activity or event in August or anytime of the year. On site or in the office, decide what works for you and your team.
Your Own Thing
Challenge yourself and make an impact – give up a bad habit, climb a mountain, run a marathon... The possibilities are endless.
If it is a special occasion, add some extra meaning to the day by asking for donations in lieu of a gift